Official Mindark Teaser Roadmap 2019/2020

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Feb 16, 2019.

1. We constantly strive 4 :
    MA bomber.jpg

• Funny x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Hussked x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. nailed it :bigsmile:.

not that i miss castle dresdenstein xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

This is an amazing picture. I love the direction of the plane and the bombs dropped on the community

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

mcc PLEASE can you STOP saying ''previous'' investments etc...its previous AND present investments the family are looking after :) ;). The big fan boys (and girls?) are LA owners so obviously they going to be big fan boys/girls. I liked your post MCC ( and I know it was YOU ;) ) on https://www.mmorpg.com/entropia-universe/columns/entropia-universe-my-surprise-1000013431 . I wonder how much they paid 'red'? $100? $1000?. Look at the usual fan boys though OMFG.....

On this story...… I invested in Deeds and paid for my kids college (we all know who wrote THAT reply... ). . Ya others invested in other MA deeds.....Compet? Deeptoken? those CLDs are ONLY good as long as the idiots keep dumping money on Calypso. Still have to wait 3 months? :) . BTW Mr ''I sent my kids to college' (same idiot who DELIBRATELY posted a virus link on this forum a few weeks ago...…) how come you sold your LA if the profits where cool :) ;). Nothing better to do than troll these days?. Aimed at the idiot who posts links to PC viruses amongst other bullshit...

Rgds

Fan ''Idiot' Boy

5. Each current deposit is based on the hope, to "rescue" (a bit of) their previous investments.

Because without present investments, they cant continue...money stuck in items or land areas, decreasing in value.
    Trying to sell skills, would be just another investment.

Then there are those, who call it entertainment, wasting 500$+ on weekends, constantly grinding for the "big one"...bragging on the forum one day, that they got "something back".

All happening in this flat sandbox world, without the love of details, with outdated graphics, no more storyline and hundreds of broken promises and lies attached...pure entertainment, right ? ;)

p.s.
    I know, according to the fanboys, we would all make money, if we would be more intelligent and would "do some more research".

Sadly Im dumb and never did any research about Entropia...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Necroing this because the plane is probably "Unreal" ,-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.