Next Island’s David Post on MetaverseTV

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Here’s my boss, our CEO David Post, being interviewed about Next Island by Dousa Dragonash on MetaverseTV in Second Life. Definitely one of the more meta parts of working at a virtual world! Next Island’s David Post on MetaverseTV is a post from the Next Island News blog. Create your avatar, download the free game,… Continue reading »Next Island’s David Post on MetaverseTV is a post from the Next Island News blog. Create your avatar, download the free game, and join us on Next Island!

More...

2. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

now i confess i've not watch it yet, and doubt i'll find the time to end to end so a reference for context will be handy here... but reading Softharts comments:

fought? how come, it was said several times (or enough) that the planet partners would control what went to and left their planets. i think this is precisely why people were pissed at the ES scanner drops, that Neverdie had knowingly added them to the loot tables. is this some sort of spin?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.