July 25, 2018 Got this far on the stringers in 3 sessions. 1. Laid the stringers interlocked with the bulkhead/formers and glued the stringers down between bulkheads. 2. Removed formers and finished gluing the entire length of the stringers and started the fillet radius shape. 3. Tonight I finished filling and shaping the fillets, esp. The areas with gaps between hull and stringer sagged some and needed touching up. Downside of doing it in stages and not glassing right away is now I need to sand a little before applying the glass tapes. Was winding down at work this evening when power went out. Jumped on my Honda and tore over to the powerhouse arriving about same time as the other guy here who works on the engines. (We only really do monitoring and oil changes, professionals come in for all line work and technical stuff) Alarms were loud and both generators were shut down. There was a false indication in the new fire alarms which in turn shut them down for safety. We got everything up and running in a few minutes, but waiting on the designer and installer to let us know why it happened and how to prevent it from happening again. I guess that's just growing pains from having a new powerplant and electronic controllers village was probably offline for less than 15 minutes.