My collection of Globals

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by cuilwenevey, Dec 20, 2009.

1. As it seems there is not a place just to post someones small global (i do understand this because for one if everyone posted there small globals then this forum would get filled really fast)

So i thought i just start a thread to post only my globals - this way if anyone wanted to see my progress they can (in game) as i don't often globals on a daily bases..

So now I would like to share with you 4 globals i did get in one day (this was a surprise to me :openmouth::smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. That trox spawn is N of ithaca right? Seems like they finally fixed the spawn then.

Pre VU10 the dense Ithaca spawn was were I scored my record of most globals in 1 day and that was 31 I think including a 8705ped Trox and a 66ped esi as highlights.

Thanks for showing the spawn is back to normal:beerchug:

3. Nice to see and Gratz on em all. Better than the no Hof posts here in EP. :yay:

4. What a Way to Start a New Year.:) :cheer:
    My 1st Global of the Year 2010 (Just as it turned to the New Year). ( #34th in total)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2nd Global of the Year 2010 (Jan 1) (#35 in total )
    [​IMG]

Jan 4th 2010 #36th
    [​IMG]

My first Ever ESI - 1st Silent Global of the New Year
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank MA for being so kind. But im still looking for my HOF in Brukite (still have not found it) :P hehehehehe

5. It has been a while since i updated my collection of Globals or anything :)
    But let me say I have recieved a few more ---
    (37th global)
    [​IMG]

As I am at this moment on Rocktropia I felt I would go around recording the different mobs to but together a video. So when I was ready to record the Vampire Chicks - well apparently they did not like me getting to close so the one I was video taping started to attack me --- Well!! if that was the case I attacked back .. and what do you think happened :openmouth:
    Global only 59PEds but what can I say
    (1st Global on Rocktropia)(38th global) total
    [​IMG]

6. grats my friend :)
    best of luck out there

7. Wow, the missions are here!!! What can I say earlier today a Soc m8 and I teamed up and did the one for 100 Argonauts. We completed it, the both of us then as it happened the game DCd me out :curse:-
    But after Getting back in the Game later I of Course Accepted the next Mission for 500 Argonauts. But with 30Peds of ammo for my Korss400 and my TT sword I need to head to Twins so I thought I run. But a few of these Hairy Creatures where just in the way. One of them was Kind enough to give me a 172PED Global. Thanks that really made my Day.:D
    Global number 39th for my count.

Attached Files:

8. It was a day, like anyother day, I was bored. I wanted to hunt but peds was getting low. I did some hunting earlier with a few friends but then I went on my own. WHAT was it i wanted to hunt (my mind thought about the missions I still have not completed --- MMM)

So I thought why not the Atrox - Woot got my first global on the 9th one i took down.
    [​IMG]

Then there was a ATH of about 20K - Mmm - I thought to myself, I better go somewhere else, I don't think I will get anymore here with the Atrox.
    So I thought about the Argo's. They are a loveable creature!! :D
    So there I was killing them and on the Third one - Wow can you guess - yes it happened :loveshower: They gave me a nice Global -
    [​IMG]
    after a few more kills i had to call it quits as my peds was gone. started only with 50Peds of ammo for my Isis LR 53 so this day turned out to be a good day :)

9. yesturday I went to Rocktropia. One to go mining for a friend, second to collect the remaining TPs that I did not have after I left and new TPs where added.

My first Mining Globals on Rocktropia (but my 4th and 5th in total)

Attached Files:

10. THANKs to MA for making this a nice little GIFT on my Birthday :birthday:

Attached Files:

11. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Gratz! Nice birthday present ^^

12. Wow, It is still my Birthday (here in the USA) when I get my Second Global - although in game it is offically the 9th of August :p

Now i have enough OIL to not worry about filling up my car. the gas pumps will not get my peds this coming month :p:smile:

Attached Files:

13. Thank you (^_^)

14. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

Happy B-day Mom. I love you :):wave:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pretty much what all the birthday kids want! :D Grats.

• Like Like x 1
  16. May your birthdays to come be even better.

17. what can i say. I'm on Rocktropia and wanting to go hunting the motorheads. for the competition on the Neverdie.com Site.

ROCKtropia's 2nd Global Competition

well since my last post to this thread i got a global and today a nice HOF.

you can read what i stated about the HOF on the above thread on NDforum.
    View attachment 154 44th global (2nd on Rocktropia)
    View attachment 153 2nd HOF (1st on Rocktropia)

Attached Files:

18. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Very nice Evey ... Gratz! Now your next goal should be ROCKtropian of the Month! ;)

19. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

OMG! Mommie thats just bloody awesome. Thats my mom!! Woooo Hoooo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.