My account is locked, should I start a new one or?

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Qelroy, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

I recently got back into Entropia Universe, but sadly enough my account has been locked, it was from 2012, and to be honst, I don't believe i've played it ever since then, so I do have passed the 750 days of inactivity

The question is, I read the FAQ and it clearly says "After the 750 days has passed, the account can no longer be activated again"

So should I create a new account, and if so would Mindark mind, since i'm using the same details, just with another email?

Thank you

Alex K.

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I would, to be sure, log into the website and send MA a support request to ask about this.

3. RAZER

oh and welcome to EP !

4. Hello RAZER

I already sent a support ticket, but i'm too hyped at the moment about the game, that I wanted to create another account, but I guess i'll put the hype away, and await an answer from support :-)

Thank you!

5. RAZER

better be safe than sorry I suppose, but in the mean time read up on the game again on the forum or in our wiki A LOT has changed

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Check out MrSausageFingers on youtube. He did a series on all the free bits of entropia, missions with small peds gear giveaways to keep you playing for a while before needing to deposit. When you are done with the free stuff on one planet, hitch a ride to the next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.