Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden - another game made in Sweden

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

I completely missed this one when it was released a couple of months ago. I got it in the current Humble Monthly but based on the cover art I've ignored it. Then I read a snippet of the description and got interested. I've tried it and was very positively surprised.

It's a little bit like Wasteland 2 but somehow faster and 'denser', combat is like modern X-COM but somehow 'lighter', the setting is weird but really elaborated, you control a trio of mutants on their journey through an post-apocalyptic wasteland. It's based on a pen-and-paper RPG also made in Sweden and first released in 1985.

All in all it's really cool. Recent Steam reviews are 94% positive, professional reviews were good too.

So I thought I drop it here and now since there are still some hours left to get it in the current Humble Monthly for ~12 bucks, along with 5-7 other bundle games and with access to 80+ other games in Humble Trove. Check it out: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?partner=ludophiles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.