Mobs of Calypso - Harlem Shake 2013

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Forget about lag, bugs and lies for a moment...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I don't know HOW you do that, but it's brilliant McC - love it. :yay:

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

might be your best work yet McC

4. LOL

5. You know, you should send that video to Mindark! Those are some good looking Mobs there! GREAT work!!

6. MaxDark ? Whats that ? o_O

7. March 2013 O_O

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Still awesome!

9. yap...

10. More than impressed - how is it done? Animated GIFs or similar imported to some sort of movie/animation prog that enables layers or overlays ?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  11. I know I've commented once already but shake makes me think of quake, and I'm sure some of those mobs would quake anything.:headbang:

12. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think someone was able to extract the models and load them into a 3D package with custom animations or something (unless I'm thinking of another video)

13. Could be a 3D package, or some sort of movie maker. Whatever was used must have had a layers/overlay tool, but the mob animations must have taken some time just on its own, so an amazing job!

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

No idea. I seem to remember McCormick uses video vegas or something

15. Just googled video vegas and found a lot of SERPs for Vegas Pro

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Dunno what a SERP is but I think he has an old version

17. Ah, sry - it means Search Engine Results Pages. I should've just said SE results ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.