MMORPG: Entropia Universe: Next Island

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by EP-Newsbot, Jan 19, 2011.

1. MMORPG.com writer, Carolyn Koh, recently had the opportunity to check out Entropia Universe's Next Island. Next Island was created by David Post and is being developed by Neverdie Studios. Developers hope that Next Island will attract more females and casual gamers to try out the combat-less environment. Check out Carolyn's preview of Next Island and then let us know your thoughts in the comments below. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

More...

2. narfi

narfi Lost

"Officially Launches in February" ?? I wonder how official this date is.

The other thing that caught my attention was "ancient China realm expected to be added in 2011" I don't think I've seen mention of ancient china as a time destination before.

I like seeing stuff like this and its an opportunity to answer questions from people who may be interested in the game.

narfi

3. Not sure, the consumer launch was planned for around now - 3rd week of January - after the media push at CES.

- Deathifier

4. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

I have a feeling it's official, and before it all done it'll be march, then April . I kind of doubt it will really happen this year, but then again I'm mostly negative on these sorts of things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.