Mission Waypoints Missing.

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by EwoK, Oct 2, 2010.

1. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Hi Folks,

Whilst i am not a noob by a fair number of years, when it comes to some of the missions, i am (mainly due to the fact that i haven't done much more than trading in the last 2 years).

Anyway, i have noticed that in some of the missions where you have the "Scout the Jungle/Dersert/etc" that the waypoint don't always seem to show up with "Tracking" enabled and the mission selected, but in others i've had it work perfectly fine.

Now my question is, is this just a bug that is effecting me (and maybe a few others), or is it supposed to be like that?

I unlocked the Iron missions for Argo and Hiryku last night but was running blind for the scouting part.

Any advice?

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

From the few I did I think the 'older' missions do not show the waypoints and the 'newer' ones do. Older meaning the missions from the first 80 we got.
    All I know it I hate the scouting missions without the markers, after almost 6 years I still can't find my directions in this game.

3. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Ah good, its not just me then. I'm normally pretty good at navigating but the map needs to zoom more than it does and the tolerances of the markers are pretty narrow which doesn't help matters.

4. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Missions I`ve done after these last editions had waypoints or coordinates marked on radar. The older missions I did such as scouting for Iron Missions had no radar indicators. Maybe they will appear for things like town to town missions but expected to be learned enough by the time a newer player is taking on the Iron Missions.

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

this has now been explained by the FPC mission guy as well (forgot his name). What I said is true, the older missions don;t have the markers yet. They are planning to redo them and add the markers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.