Planet Calypso News: Merry Mayhem Update

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Dec 20, 2013.

1. The Merry Mayhem NPC in Minopolis has been activated, and participants can now accept the Merry Mayhem event missions.

Several participants have asked for clarification on the event rules and scoring system. Hopefully the information below will help everyone understand the Merry Mayhem rules and procedures.

Q: Do I need to actually spend 30 hours inside the Merry Mayhem instances, or just use 30 of the instance keys that were provided?

A: All Merry Mayhem event score and time calculations are based on actual time spent in the event instances, not on keys consumed.

Q: If I experience a client crash, disconnection or other issue while in one of the Merry Mayhem instances, how will this affect my time calculation and/or final score?

A: As explained above, all calculations are based on actual time connected to one of the event instances. In the case of a client crash or disconnection, time in the event instance will stop being counted within approximately 10 seconds of disconnection.

Q: I was assigned to Category 1 Team. If I spend 10 hours in a Category 2 Team instance helping a friend, will those hours count against my Category 1 Team hourly point average?

A: No. Time spent in team instances above your assigned category will not be counted when calculating your assigned category score.

Q: Is it possible to win a prize in more than one category?

A: No. Participants are assigned a particular category when accepting the Merry Mayhem mission(s). It is therefore not possible to earn points in any of the other categories.

Source

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.