1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MA: Version Update 10.3

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Neat, this VU sucks already before it is installed...
    :thumbup:

Can download neither

Update_10.3.0.0-10.3.0.35944.exe-downloader.exe

nor

Update_10.3.0.0-10.3.0.35944.exe

Good going, MA

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

heh ..... :dodge:!

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

After I said yes, a window popped up about deleting old not longer needed files and download started.

it looks like this on my computer:
    [​IMG]

4. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

It looks like it, which is actually sensible if you think about it. Im using XP, i wonder if it plays nicely with Window7?

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Trying again ... didn't crash yet ...:boxer:

6. Deleting of the old files (which was the entire 10.3.0.0 update it seems) worked fine, now all is gone and it seems i can't download anything after that... it is stuck in the download, like when the server is unreachable.

/Edit:
    I think my version was bugged somehow already, no pvp4 warning, TP to oyster resulted always in "area down" and things like that... and now i found a 3.0.11 update in the folder...either not deleted or not installed at all...

And the -server switch with the IP in the desktop link command line is gone...

Anyone knows if there is a full install available on the EU page already?

7. Stave

Stave Guest

wahoo cant wait.

the vu excitement has returned

8. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

• Like Like x 8
  9. Marco has confirmed Crystal Palace will be back today! If it's anywhere close to the previous size, it's gonna be chaos there lol

• Like Like x 9