1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 3 newbies for a special survey

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Lykke TheNun, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Looking for 3 newbies for a special survey

I am currently looking for 3 very brand new people in game for a special survey.

The criteries are:

1) You are not *older* than one month
    2) The 3 newbies needs to be different:

- one needs to be depositing.
    - one is not depositing
    - they all need to do different stuff in game (mines/hunts/crafts/sweats etc.)
    - there are no criterias for your in game activities (if you are in a society or not, having a mentor or not etc.)

3) I need to know your in game name, RL age, location, gender.
    4) It is ok if the 3 of you know each other but it is absolutely NOT a must.

Pm me and let us meet in game where I will tell you more about what I have in mind [​IMG] or pm me here if you're interested!

The survey do not require skills or any in game activities!

Thanks
    Lykke [​IMG]

(If any of you are mentoring or know a newbie you might find interesting for this project, feel free to point them to me [​IMG] Thanks)

2. Lykke TheNun

I have 2 potential newbies and need one more (or 2 ... depends on the differences) :)

3. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Me me me me me me Me me me Me Me me...

I do deposit. and hunt:woohoo:

2 months on this forum does that count as noob enough!?!

4. Lykke TheNun

lol .. a forum noob? :D

5. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

look in irc chat for a guy named yasic

I have been helping him with TP runs and a bit of low end gear he said he was going to try depositing

6. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Yep:yay: Sounds good?

7. Lykke TheNun

Lol cyco hahah sorry!

I have the noobs I need now, thanks :)

8. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

I think u really hate me..

I cant be a Moderator, A Noob, And im quite sure there where a couple more instances in which u hartlessly rejected me:(

9. Lykke TheNun

aww no i don't hate you :hug::grouphug::bowdown::confused:

10. Hi, im a newbie. no deposit so far. always wants to hunt and mining, i have a pixie armor and an Isis CB5 given by a friend named Optimus Tobiano Primemortal. I joined the game on Jan 7 2010. and no criteria so yet. done lots of sweating, some tp run, and some hunting. (only when there are sweat buyers to buy me some ammo) :) btw always like mining, and crafting also in other mmo's but have not tried yet in UE due to lack of ped :)

11. Lykke TheNun

Hey Aen
    Thanks for the interest :) Unfortunately I got the newbies I needed at that time - it was for the interview you see on the front page :) Unfortunately I'm not going to make a new interview with newbies atm - but who knows ... ;)

Thanks again and good luck
    Lykke