Learn the Uber-Secrets???

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Yirrk, Oct 18, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Yirrk

Yirrk Who Speaks for the Earth?

Hey anyone know this dude:

http://www.entropia-exploits.com/index.html

He's supposedly got some secret methods for HOF-ing consistently and also for bagging the feared Spiders easily.

Anyone bought his Guide to Uber-ness?

Thanks,
    Yirrk

:coffee:

2. Nope useless imo and its considerd to be a way to scam new players on their money, donnu is its supposed to be free now but :loco:

3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Scammer Alert

SCAMMER ALERT....From what I have heard about this it is a scam and and a big waste of money. If you do a search on EF forum you will get an ear full about this LOL. Or maybe I should say an eye full. :scare:

4. If you decide to visit his page (i don't dare), remember to scan youre computer for keylogger's after.
    Wouldn't be fun for you if you visit the page just to see youre account is hacked the day after.
    Yes... I'm paranoid, but there is a lot of money in this "game", and even if you don't have a lot of Ped's, the skill's is money too.

regards nisse

5. Ahh yes I agree on this, scan ur compo after the visit + get a gold card

6. Hi
    well the page itself is pretty harmless, i have visit it several times since i first saw it (its been up for soon a year i think)
    I think there is an old thread here somewhere and there is for some on EF

I have never heard anyone buying anyting from him\her but i guess if you get anything at all you will get some useless trapping info

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.