Larkin's Trading, Advertising, Artwork and Film Production Services

Discussion in 'Entropia Services' started by Larkin, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Larkin

Larkin Entropian Cinematographer Extraordinaire

Hello everyone, I'm starting a multi-functional service for all people in Entropia. Please read the services I offer below.

Material Buying (For Crafters)

Crafters will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will place an order with me of what materials they want and the amounts they need, and a reasonable MU for them to purchase the materials from me (Under current market MU). After setting a date to meet again, I will sell the material I have acquired by that point to them at the MU we determined at the beginning.

Benefit: You can acquire some/all the materials you need for under current MU.

Item/Material Buying (For Hunters/Miners)

Hunters/miners will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will place an order of what item they want me to buy. Again we will set the details of what they want me to buy (armour, weapon, etc.), price and time limit, and when I find the item and buy it, I will contact them (as long as it's in the time limit).

Benefit: You don't waste time standing around Twins waiting to buy an item.

Item/Material Selling

The person will contact me either on PlanetCalypsoForum or in game. They will give me an item/material to sell, and what price to sell at. I will sell the item/material, and once I sell the item, I will give the money back to the person (a commission will be worked out beforehand for when I sell the item).

Benefit: You don't waste time standing around Twins waiting to sell an item/material.

Advertising

I am willing to advertise events, services, as well as items other people are selling (price can be negotiated).

Benefit: You receive more publicity for your service.

Banners/Images

I can make custom banners and images on Photoshop to suit your exact needs. Here is an example of past work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Benefit: You receive a quality image/banner for yourself or your event without spending any of your own time creating it.

Video Filming/Commentaries

I can film and produce videos for any events or other functions you are wanting in Entropia Universe.

Some examples of my work: BxRabbitx Gaming Productions (best example
    )

Benefit: You receive quality coverage and videos of your event/function without spending any of your own time creating it.

Other

I am open to any other ideas for services anyone wants me to do (I can be hired for other services within reason).

Thanks everyone, and I wish you all luck in Entropia Universe.

My Reputation

To ensure you get the best service, know that you can trust me to do so. If you are hesitant in trusting me for this service, read this thread:

Imp. Fap Mishap

It should ease your worries. :)

Things I'm Buying/Selling At The Moment

Selling

PM me for details!

Notes

Over 45 000+ PED of items sold for clients!

Comments From Past Clients

• Like Like x 1
  2. Larkin

Previous clients:

1. Majandi Majandi Dale
    2. Leshrac Holynight Brevin
    3. Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
    4. Peter Observer Candu
    5. Liddle Red Gunzy Ridinghood
    6. Vic Vicske Schrym
    7. Davin Trooper Felth
    8. Cremilde Travolta Simplicio
    9. Steve Postfan Williams
    10. Javier Vicente Chavez
    11. Reya Ry Lory
    12. Sarah Nin Jones
    13. Mistress Delcour Libertine
    14. Aeon Electra Flux
    15. Alex BGG Leech
    16. Olga Barsik Barlasova
    17. Chronophobe Saliine Faitheal
    18. Stryder Stride Corban
    19. Mantas Mantinus LKL
    20. Snake_Eyes
    21. Mary Mary Jane
    22. John Huskie Hunt
    23. Zarran kdawg Ovatar
    24. Dave ozi Epsolon
    25. Lady Missa Saint

3. Larkin

Good morning bump :)

4. Larkin

Tons of items are being bought/sold/traded, more clients as well!

5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Here is an idea. I was thinking of doing this myself but never seem to get myself to stop hunting :) just like hunting too much

Anyway the idea is to go to cp and buy hunters materials below markup and sell to crafters on calypso. This would be a great service for hunters who can sell to u rather than go down planet side early or even TT materials. Muscle oil has nice markup and loots plenty on cp. Other materials may not have so much markup like animal hide but the small fractional difference in huge quatities would benefit all hunters, you and your buyers/cfrafters...

Buzz may even be willing to help you out as it would encourage more activity on cp.

Anyway food for thought.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Larkin

Hey GeorgeSkywalker, ty for the suggestion! I may have to try this sometime soon. I would have to have a big enough capital to profit even with the cost of TPing both ways (what is the cost to CP btw?). Other than that, it could really work depending on how many people are running around at CP these days.

EDIT: 17.50 to tp up to CP. Hmm

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

yup it's 17.50 i think each way. So you do need a large capital. However, you could concentrate on muscle oil only to build up that base. Muscle oil because it's got good markup and you should be able to profit easily. Once you have a bigger capital you could expand into other areas that are not so profitable.

There are many hunters on cp these days i think because of the missions. Personally i stopped going up there because i got fed up of the lighting but if FPC ever decide to fix the lighting I'll be up there again :)

8. Larkin

Good to know that a lot of people are up there still.

I know I don't have a big enough capital to head up there just yet, but I would definitely be interested in doing that once I've built my capital up... not sure when that will be though. Hopefully in the near future. 10k PED would be ideal I assume :)

And yes, I should have a talk with Buzz sometime then as well, see what he says.

It would be an interesting project to undertake for sure.

9. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Good luck with the new business, Larkin

10. Larkin

Thanks Dave :)

11. Larkin

The trading continues :)

12. Larkin

Bump for my ORIGINAL services! Beware of imitators.

13. Larkin

I've updated the main page!

14. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Thread title changed at the starter's request :)

15. Larkin

Thank you very much!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Savya

Savya 89 -94

Hi, Sounds interesting...

~Savya

17. Larkin

PM sent :)

18. Larkin

Big day today! I've now sold over 32 000 PED of items for my clients! :) A big thank you to all of them!

19. Larkin

45 000+ PED now sold for clients!

Wrapping up everything here, then going to take a little break while waiting for Arkadia to come out. Then it's over to explore and start again over there!

20. Larkin

Back on February 15, 2011 I was contacted by David Dobson, CEO of Arkadia Studios. With Planet Arkadia to be released before June 30th, he (Dave ozi Epsolon) sought help in selling the rest of his and his wife's (Lady Missa Saint) items as they were both in the process of retiring their avatars before launch.

I quickly jumped upon the offer and got straight to work, quietly selling their remaining items including Missa's immense clothing collection ;)

Just an hour ago I concluded my business with David. It has been a crazy 6 - 7 weeks of selling, but I had a lot of fun accomplishing the task.

Before (Full Shadow!):

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

So a big thank you to David for choosing me to help him sell out the rest of his and Missa's items while he was (and still is) busy getting Planet Arkadia ready for launch.

I can't wait to get over there to explore :) and I wish you the best of luck with Planet Arkadia!

-Larkin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.