Keep crashing !!

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by Lykke TheNun, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I installed new vu and at first I had no problems in game. I tp'ed into Twins, and now I just keep crashing. It doesn't matter if I'm on the stationary or the laptop - outcome is the same. I get a message, that EU closed because of a serious damage ... Anyone else??

I never had problems before after a VU ...

2. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

Good 'ol don't play on patch day and all that.

I will wait till tomorrow to have a go :)

3. yeap same here after the last downtime, was ok after the first release today but now it was horrible :(

4. same :( crash crash crash

5. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

Same here and many of my socmates and friends, even ND crashed few times on RT. So....expect servers to go down tommorow and lootpool reset again.

6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

yep got the same, no error message just crash to desktop

7. Same here, tpd to cc, crashed.
    Logged in, and when I logged out (didnt wait, I clicked instead) the game shut down yes.. but I got the crash message window x)))

8. for me it was the hoover craft crashing, could even fly a bit without MA messing about with my connection :D
    tyvm Arokh :)

9. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I crashed while I was crafting, with no VTOL or Hovercraft in sight
    oh and I did get the crash message after I restarted the game.

10. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

On vu update it's best not to visit PA or Twins untill all is clear ;)

The traffic at these areas is too much, and now not just players but people showing off their new toys. You are less likely to have problems if you stay at less used tp's like North Space Base...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.