Just Another Night

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Sorven, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Today was horrible for mining, I think the runs averaged around 50-70% return each, if it weren't for the SOOTO I got it would have been a wasted day. However, because the SOOTO was angel scales I ended up making quite a bit of PED this evening (well, 40 PED, but for me that's huge right now). ;)

Gotta love when things work out I guess, they don't always. I remember plenty of times trying to make ends meet playing the way I do and just losing everything. It took weeks to get going again once you lost it all, which is why it is so important to plan carefully how much you're willing to lose in a day, that way if you do have excess you have multiple days you can actually play. Saw a couple large mining loots, probably explains the returns a bit. Anyway, not much else to say, nothing terribly exciting except for the angel scales. All in all, a good night, just wish the normal finds had been paying off too, oh well, can't have it all I guess.

2. narfi

narfi Lost

gz on the scales :)

narfi

3. Thanks :) I love scales.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.