Planet Toulan: Jordan and (MindArk) reveal an exclusive partnership for the World Economic Forum

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by NotAdmin, Oct 26, 2011.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

(Translation by Google translate)

http://www.alarabalyawm.net/pages.php?news_id=334454

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

And that's Mohammed & David, at the World Economic Forum last Sunday:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Nothing really new though. They announced partnership first well over a year ago around Sept 2010 was it?

Still nice to see MA and Beladcom together. Makes me wonder maybe more to the visit than just the economic forum. Conspiracy hats on (don't we all love a conpiracy :-) ) maybe beladcom are making some progress towards their planet and the real purpose of visit was linked to the development of beladcoms planet... drum roll please ...maybe event to help it launch soon...

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Here's another one:

http://www.ameinfo.com/279380.html

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Beladcom were kind enough to send us the actual full press release, and hopefully we will have more to report from them soon :)

Attached Files:

6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Did they let slip any info on the actual game? I want to see more of their planet :)

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Nope. The only thing they made public so far was the Beladcom Arabian Planet teaser video they exclusively shared with EntropiaPlanets. However, we hope to soon be able to share some more :)

8. Krrk

Krrk Too Old, Too Cold

I just hope that online games are kept religion free so that people get to know eatch other without prejudice.
    And yes, if you want I can tell you about Lucifer. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.