Entropia News: Interface Update Postponed

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, May 27, 2021.

1. Interface Update Postponed

We have received lots of valuable feedback from the community regarding the Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes announced last month, and we thank you for all the great suggestions.

Our goal is to incorporate as many of those suggestions as possible into the User Interface update. However, because the scope of the project has expanded significantly, it is not feasible to get that update implemented in time for the summer Version Update deadline.

Therefore, the decision has been made to postpone the User Interface update until later this year. We hope to share additional updates and previews of the new interfaces in the meantime.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful feedback and suggestions!

Source

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

MA Q1: We're going to do one thing this year
    MA Q2: We're going to be late doing the thing
    MA Q3: Yeah, that thing will be even more delayed
    MA Q4: Here is the roadmap of things for next year!

MA Q1: We're going to do one thing this year
    MA Q2: Wait, what thing are you asking about?
    MA Q3: Here is the thing we said we would do last year, except it's incomplete

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. It never gets old with these sad loosers, trying to maintain this outdated scam. :)

4. San

San

What is wrong with you people. This is one time they act responsibly with their communication instead of just letting it slip into oblivion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I think we're going by track record. I agree that receiving a warning upfront is at least something. That doesn't mean it won't slip into oblivion, though. Or that it will be a quality release. Or that it won't break tons of other stuff.

But at least they released a message this time. And without typos, too. *sniffle* They grow up so fast

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Bullsh!t... x'D

bye

7. San

San

The stream embeds on this website are broken since like forever. Guess it doesn't matter.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Https would take lile 2 minutes to set up too but their web admin is complete shit

9. You do not have a correct communication with the Planet "Partners", the Cyrene disciple armor is bugged since over a year and you mindark fixed NOTHING, so how could we believe you care about what the "comminuity" thinks...
    Years and years the same blablabla from the same hypocrit & dishonest people ...

Remove the disgusting hyriuu EXPLOIT which was reported since the VU8 so over 10 years ago ! (where hyriuus fly on the ground and under the ground, hard to qualify you mindark beeing anything else than BIG CHEATERS). And same for pupugi, dirpi, igni.
    Respect YOUR OWN rules, please hit the "accept" button... In the swedish tradition of professional thieves and big liars.

MA_n00b_Modelers.jpg

Honestly, do a video to tell us your "design" team learnt last week how to do transparency, is just LOL...
    Particularily for something noone cares, how many players will go behind those objects and admire the fantastic shaders, lol again.

Btw, you plan to make a new video to tell us you added spiders webs on the roof ? (Pathetic !).

10. You can see in this screenshot i just did today,
    2 hyriuus in front of me "flying" UNDER the ground, where the left one is 90% under.
    And another in the back also flying on the ground.

I have nothing else to say, this is DISGUSTING, here is the REAL mindark's face !

MINDARK KINGS OF EXPLOITS !!!!
    and they dare to lock people's account accusing the players to cheat...
    Where is gone your super integrity Mr CEO ?
    Integrity : the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Entropia 2021-06-01 12-33-18-17.jpg

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ya I was an island somewhere trying to do something and had to leave because of the under the floor igni insects or something. So that was the end of that mission.

Anyhow yes good they took the community feedback on board but I'm making a bet now, when/if they deliver, the colours for avatar name text and background colour will still be low contrast and un-adjustable because MA don't care about accessibility.

Also it seems a bit/lot lame they do nothing then shy away from doing the one thing they said they'd do. Really doesn't seem like MA employ many skilled/creative staff any more.

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

What exactly is broken? I'll fix it!

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

That year is over, will it be this this year then? My guess is it will be next this year, or even this year after the next year.

I'm asking because I've postponed recording EU videos and wiki updates too because I don't want them to show something that will be obsolete soon...

14. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

There was an announcement recently from MA. They postponed or cancelled the interface update to concentrate on the unreal engine 5 update.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Tass

Tass Administrator

Aah, we missed that announcement. But that's what I was afraid of. I guess I should simply ignore Entropia Universe till VU20...

16. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. San

San

On the page with embedded video of streamers registered with this site, this didn't work and it showed a clear error message about the embed being misconfigured. Haven't checked back in a while, so not sure what the exact wording was or if it's still the same. I was jaded about something else back then, sorry if a bit rude.

18. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ah... the interface update... ,-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.