1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Memory of some Legendary People !

Discussion in 'Akbar Creative' started by Akbar, Nov 10, 2017.

1. I must say,
    A Video that I truely LOVE :)
    A MUST.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ya, I love this one too ! :O

Anyway, just today, some psycho youtuber contacted me about the "Mary Jane" Incident...and threatened me, to vote down all of my videos, because he claimed, it was all bullshit, regarding the Mary Jane incident...then he voted down all my videos, with his multiple youtube accounts and called me a liar...because he was sure, I wasnt the original uploader of the Mary Jane video...while it is indeed my creation, which I explained to him.

I dont even know this low level player, but out of nowhere, after 1 year... he kept saying, that he just started to "collect infos on this case, hence knowing it was all bullshit"...and that people should subscribe to his channel and wait for the "full, objective video".

Raichuss303.

"Captain Present" and "SenseiRaichuss" are just 2 of his accounts...

His EU avatar is "Raichuss Logi Wrightley" and he enjoys posting 2 hour teamhunt videos, while talking to himself, right after voting all of my videos down.
    After I got informed about his "recent" upload...I wanted to check out, who and what this guy is about. Whatever...I missed nothing...

He was truly pissed, because I didnt care at all, about his troll attempts...anyway, I couldnt care less...but this troll gave his best today and he tried hard, to entertain me. Gratz, troll, you entertained me well today ! x'D

Raichuss.

Raichuss2.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  3. There is
    There are
    And there will always be
    idiots

And no need to go in Entropia Universe only to notice that !

Ak said :).

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sometimes, but only sometimes, I really really wonder, what exactly went wrong in their brains, at the moment of starting such "conversations". This isnt just the ordinary troll...this isnt just an idiot...it feels like, as if hes dead serious. x'D
    Problem is, there is nothing more behind this story. It was a mistake by MaryJane and it hurt.
    And such things keep happpenin inside of Entropia Universe. Case closed.

Im not a psychatrist, but if he seeks for attention (or professional help), the comment sections of my videos, truly arent the right place.
    I mean, there are no other people around, but me. x'D

I dont think he just wanted to do somekind of confrontation (trolling) "just for fun"...again I believe this guy could be dead serious...with whatever he is trying to achieve...and thats where I once again wonder, what the heck is going on in his brain.

I know, I know, I could have just blocked and ignored him, but sometimes there is this, "I want to understand these actions of that human" feeling. What exactly was the reason for his postings and actions.

And why do I have this feeling, that there never will be a "full objective video" about this case ?
    I mean, this guy wrote "you admitted this was from another user"...another user...its the main actor of this clip we were talking about...it was a remittance work...MaryJane asked me to make his text become a video...ah, whatever.

"Try and upload your own content in the future, OK?" wtf ? Either this guy is mentally disturbed³, or he has top secret informations, that MaryJane is a scammer and wants to take over the world...

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oooh interested to see where this will go.