How hard is to max out the Sollomate Opalo?

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by AxeMurderer, Dec 1, 2010.

1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

I started to level up my skills and I wonder how much ammo will I need to max out the hit and damage proffesion for the Sollomate Opalo. How much PED's will I need to drop for ammo before moving to the next weapon? My guess will be 500-1000 PEDs for ammo hunting low level mobs. And may be alot more if I go for harder animals. Am I close?

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

long time since I used that and remember nothing of it :)

Whats your hit and damage at currently on opalo? Do a few runs and check hit and damage probably go up pretty quickly...

3. I'd say you would need to cycle around 600 ped. Assuming you have a loot rate of 70% (definately possible, not hard if you sell for markup) you will need 180 ped to max the opalo. So for 18 bucks you will have a good many hours of playing.

So via whatever method, get together a couple of hundred ped. Find a good mob (drops muscle oil and has high markup on the skin and higher markup armour parts) and solo that mob for that 200 ped or so. Then sell all that loot for market value. With that ped, rinse and repeat. If you sweat the mobs a bit before killing them (I usually do it until they aggro on me) you will be in great shape.

4. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

So far my strategy is not to sell anything until I am more familiar with the prices. I think I spent about 100 PEDs getting to lvl 1 at the professions (not realy counting) so thats why I put lower line at 500 PEDs. But if every next level is harder to get the real summ may be a lot more. Without selling the loot. I'm not sure if I want to sell the loot or craft with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.