Good combination for robots

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Zack, Dec 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Hi all!
    As the robots are messing around at calypso, i started thinking what would be cheap and eco armor/fap/gun set for small robots.
    Mora suggested Shogun and Breer M2a, and that sounded good, now im wondering how much that would cost :confused:

2. Have you tried looking on the auctions and working it out? :)

3. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Yea, but im not sure what protection i need against bots :(

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I think drones do penetration and burn, so you might like to look for armour that has those stats. Also you can add plates to armour, and can use the plate to increase or to fill in any gaps in the armour stats.

Have a look here,
    http://www.entropedia.info/Page.aspx?page=Main%20Page
    click on the Armour link, then there is an armour vrs mob link, click there and you can input various armours and plates to compare them against the same mob.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have a vague memory of a long discussion about this - have you searched the forum Zack?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Search? Whats that? ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I know that, I was his mentor :).

• Like Like x 3
  8. Even unplated ghost will do for low level drones. I thought shogun has reasonable low tt when at full value and markup is very low too. You could also pick paladin pieces instead of shogun. Fap with vivos you can use.

Don't rush with drones, take one at time and you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

ahh, now I know who to blame.... :rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah, it's my fault, I admit it :).

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nail him up! Nail him up I say.

• Like Like x 2

12. bit harsh i thought :(

• Like Like x 5
  13. You are of coures right and I apologise. I do beg you foregiveness and the only excuse I can offer is that my mother dropped me on my head when I was a baby, apparently it was in a part of the stable where there was no straw on the ground.

14. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

I believe its "Of course", not "Of coures"

15. And I believe you should start think about what you write.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Or it could be Off Course, which is where this thread is rapidly heading. :hehe:

• Like Like x 4
  17. for the bot melee I use a Vigilant Armor + 6A plates. But I think shogun will do as well, of course with some more fapping.
    For the weapon you should use what you have, or at least what you can use in a economic way.
    I use for Tagging a Marber Bravo and to finalize the bot a Isis HL11(L).

By the way, I have some Breer M3A(L) for sale. They have full TT

• Like Like x 3
  18. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Ofcourse if i would afford i would buy infiltrator+6a, but becauase i dont, i need something cheaper, and i think even shogun is too expensive :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.