1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Generation X ~ The new arrivals

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Lykke TheNun, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Great work
    Welcome and GL new arrivals

2. Roni

Roni bartender

Generation X ~ in the mind of an orange

Hi Alice,

Seems nothing wrong with your memory. It was exactly that "event":smile:

Roni

3. Raven_Li

Raven_Li Starving Artist

Enjoyed the read ;) I have yet to make my way back to swamp camp..it's been a very long while since I've given away things to newcomers :) I remember when I first joined EU...I ran past Simon the guide (at those old guide booths) and wondered what my green glowing hands were doing :D Ran around...made my way to swamp camp eventually and didn't talk to anyone for a good week or so :) I personally never had a mentor....but I read all the forums and information about EU before I started to play. I do however suggest new people to get a really good mentor these days from longstanding members with good reputations.

4. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

I really enjoyed reading about the newer player experience of EU. Plenty has changed since I was new to the game, but I still remember the sense of wonder, it was such an exciting time.

I'd love to see regular interviews of new players.

5. Nice article - would be interesting to see what newbies think of the new mission system and if it helps or hinders...

Looking forward to the update in a couple of months :)