1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Ah, yes, it's a little strange and not so action packed :)

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Rainbow Six Siege has a free weekend. Let's check it out and have some fun. Starting Saturday roughly around 20:00 UTC / 22:00 CET. Please join our Discord server for details: http://discord.gg/Ludophiles

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tass

Tass Administrator

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

7. Tass

Tass Administrator

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Aww that looks great. (love the music too). Shame I missed it. I've played a bit of a game called Uplink which may be similar. Also quite like Digital a love story and I guess telehack.com deserves a mention too. I may have met the developer of hacknet actually... or it might have been someone making a game similar to it.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think I've played a board/card game that seemed a bit like that before. Maybe same sort of thing? I think it was called infiltration. Was about breaking into a building and stealing data then getting out without being killed.

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tass

Tass Administrator

It's not for free but almost. The Yogscast Jingle Jam Humble is an annual gaming bundle in advent calendar format. In the past years it has turned out to be one of the cheapest possible ways to get many many games, for ~4% only of the total regular prices, that's ~96% off. It's recommended to get it as early possible as some of the content has limited availability. All the games and items are sponsored by the developers/publishers and 100% of the revenues from the sale of the bundle go to charity. Check it out:

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

15. Tass

Tass Administrator