1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

The purpose of this thread is to let fellow gamers know about great games on discount/sale.

Would be cool to mix in Entropia related deals too.

No individual private sales please - no spamming of referral links.

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

GOG winter sale has started today. If you are interested in classic games and DRM-free new games you'll sure find something for very cheap.

Just bought 5 classics and relatively new games for ~15 bucks.

Oh, here's the link: http://www.gog.com/?pp=15664c029f5800776b362386d6e8bce48cdc54f7

EDIT: And also you get Age of Wonders for free, no strings attached, limited offer, be quick.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  3. What about Steam and Uplay and origin, some top places to get games.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Sure mention those too. I know that Steam was doing themed sales the last few weeks, where one of them was survival I believe and another one was exploration.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RAZER

6. sissi

sissi sissi

Elite Dangerous still offers a deal before the hard launch on december 16th. Bit unsure on exact price but you basically get some freebies.
    400 billion star systems to explore....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Tass

Tass Administrator

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  8. Tass

Tass Administrator

9. RAZER

Activision sale on steam with discounts up to 75%. Which means a lot of Call of Duty games are cheap.
    It's a weekend deal, and the weekend is almost gone, so hurry if you want one.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/activision/

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Wow memory is so weird... I've been playing BM on and off for a while and it felt like I remembered HL. It's odd how we recall stuff.... everything is so familiar. Makes me wonder if the building blocks of what we actually use to reconstruct our memories don't really pay too much attention to details. Looking at those comparison videos.... wow. So different and yet so familiar...

11. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tass

Tass Administrator

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Uhhhm ... do I really need such bad graphics and music? No. Additional it looks like stupid gameplay: shoot enemies, grab loot and bonus. Done. I better go back to my improved Skyrim and play it in survival mode without dragons ;-)

15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

16. Tass

Tass Administrator

17. Tass

Tass Administrator

18. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I like this picture

Untitasdasled.

19. Tass

Tass Administrator