1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Calypso: Found the new Calamusoids

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Apr 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

cala.

Pretty faithful design I thought and the grafted tech on the back certainly is in keeping with the original story. For reference...

Original:

A product of the Omegaton Corporation's DNA testing of select immigrants for a large some of money if they survived.
    These mutants are what remain after the test subjects escaped the labs of Omegaton Corporation during a raid to expose the myths about this new product/creature that claimed to help soldiers on the battlefield. Calamusiod can still reproduce but have a degenerating DNA and each new generation is mutated in a different way, causing these creatures to be very hostile towards humans.

Latest:

Genetically-engineered creature with a bionic inhalation-feeding system - hence the lack of a mouth.

Elite Warlord
    Using a canister on its back the female elite Calamusoid has the ability to launch the toxic waste-products of its bionic feeding system at an attacker.

Subject SH-10 & SH-30
    In addition to launching toxic substances at an attacker using a canister on its back, the Super Heavyweight class of Calamusoid can brutally decapitate oncomers using a heavy chain wrapped around its clubbed hand.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I dont know...the 2004 ones had been the scariest and most "realistic" versions. ^^

Just like the Argonauts. The 2004 version was fucking awesome !

calamusoid collection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

PEass :D been so long.

Out of interest... how do you feel about the original Half Life vs Black Mesa?

Which is pretty much how I remember Half life always looked like...

... only it didn't

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020