1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum beacon mission

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Mora, Apr 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

A very enjoyable beacon mission. Everyone survived the bots and it was lots of fun. :ok:
    I'm looking forward to the next one. :D

Attached Files:

2. This was a lot of fun for me, only my 3rd beacon mission.

My thanks to Mora for organizing it, to Burgerman for lending me the Vigi armour and everyone else for putting up with my dead weight :). Hope I helped just a little bit!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gratz for all participant at this Beacon Mission!!! It was a great mission!!! Well done mates!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks Mora for organizing and thank you all for a nice beacon! I don't know how much harder the other 35 pedder is, but this one was for sure quite easy for us, Burger didn't even get a chance to use his resurrection chip :) I had a great time and am looking forward to our next one!

View attachment 4271
    The team lined up when Mora activates the beacon. From left to right; Mikko Mora Turunen, Jelly Burgerman Belly, Chela Cee Bias, Slartybartfass Slarty Bummel, Harry Cantbe Serious, Mad Nutter Women, Sally Tigeress Serious and Una Griph Alconbury.

View attachment 4272
    The spaceship has arrived and an eager team head up the ramp to start the mission.

View attachment 4274 View attachment 4273
    With team work like this any threat was easily eliminated. Sniper bots on ramps quickly got shot down by our own snipers and Chela did a great job as a fapper.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rest of the robot parts are currently being auctioned. Armors sold in bulk, saved one piece of each for NotM-contest.
    At least 140 peds still to be added to total value. Seems we made ~300 ped loss on mission itself, not counting ammo/decay. Lets hope we have better luck next time.

Total loot value so far: 253,85 peds

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sold some robot parts, total value goes up with 95,38 peds. Rest of auctions will end today, so I'll start giving everybody their share of loot.

Total loot value so far: 349,23 peds.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rest of parts sold, adapter modules didn't sell so I tt'd them (low markup and low tt anyway).
    Total loot value: 402,63 peds.

There was 7 of us and Chela said he doesn't need an equal share because of low fap decay. Well, my gun decay was few peds and I spent about 10-15 peds of ammo so no big amounts lost. And Chela paid for entering the mission, maybe we wouldn't have got as much loot without Chela (much loot, heheh). I suggest we still use equal sharing, so everybody will end up getting 57,52 peds.

Burger donated his amount directly to next beacon mission.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. A slightly more fair way would be if each participant was awarded their costs first and then what was left was shared. My costs were slightly under 4 ped from FAP and armour repair. Gets more involved I know :).

9. I think the share should be based on what each of us paid for the Beacon .
    Whether one used ammo or fapped does not matter to me .

• Like Like x 2
  10. Cantbes idea sounds good. It's already too late to pay decay/ammo first and then share rest. I thought it this way:

I use 85 peds as a base price for beacon (actual cost). Equal share would be 57,52 peds. Cantbe and tigeress paid 75 peds for entering the mission so their share would be (75/85)*100 = 88,23% of equal share, resulting in 50,75 peds. Burger would get (90/85)*100 = 105,88% of equal share, resulting in 60,90 peds. Others will get 57,52 peds.

How does that sound? Would you make something differently?

• Like Like x 3
  11. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Are you a man or a woman?
    Cantbes idea sounds good is pay decayammo first and then share rest? pay decayammo first and then share rest is?"It" being what? Do you like talking to me?
    My brain contains 60338 categories, but not one that matches your last input.
    Can you tell me any gossip?
    Are you a student?
    I think it might be a trade secret.I am not so sure if I would like to make something.

12. I'm more than happy with that :) Truth be told I was just happy to be involved and to survive!

• Like Like x 2

13. :DFaaantastic:D

• Like Like x 2
  14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

My brain contains 60338 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

15. I'll start the loot sharing then. I'll send pm to everyone unless I happen to see you ingame sooner.

• Like Like x 2
  16. UnaAlconbury donated his part of loot for next beacon mission. Thank you. Still few more payments to go.

• Like Like x 3

17. You may as well keep mine for the same reason :).

• Like Like x 5
  18. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Ill come as fapper if someone pays my decays :)

I got Ek-2350

• Like Like x 2
  19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes I agree. Especially among trusted friends, the decay cost to me is up to each person to decide and cover themselves. Whether a person is using an Opalo or a BFG, if that is their best weapon and they are trying their best then decay is not something I would compare.
    As to being based on what they paid, hmm well yes if there is a big difference in amounts, but not if people are doing their best to meet the payment. In my case I overpaid a little as a tip to Mora so I don't expect any increase in my loot split from that.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Agreed, I've always seen that as the unwritten rule with beacons: you pay for the fun with your ammo or whatever, so if you fap, shoot or just loot you're all equal members of the team.

If the equal share coming back means you make a profit, break even, or even lose out - then that's the way it is.

Or, am I reading this lore incorrectly?

• Like Like x 5