Forum beacon mission #2

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Mora, Jun 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I hope everybody agree. We're coming after you, bot.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Bah, no beacons for us this time. Price got too high (over weekly markup). I'll keep looking for more.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I'll go if I am available at the time, but if not then I donate my peds anyway to Mora to cover the effort organising all this. :ok:

• Like Like x 5
  4. 35 pedder spotted with buyout at tt+675. I'd like to get one or two more payments so I can get that beacon out of auction. (don't have to deposit 350 peds for beacon only then).

We ran throught 29 ped mission last week with full finnish team. There was warrior '08 at the end as a boss. Maze had changed a bit since my last visit but everything else seemed normal. Last time we had second entity '01 or '02 as end-boss on 35 ped mission if I remember correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Happy to fire some PED over so you're ready to buy it Mora.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Ill come to open boxes if theres room in team :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) Would you recommend this action to a friend?

8. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Eeek! Help me, bot is here :o

9. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

In the context of Yeeeesssss, I don't understand "Eeek."
    Can you ask for help in the form of a question?

10. Hey as NOTM is coming to an end i was wondering if i could have a chance to participate in a great even like this, i can use an m4a and Sk20 but i have bodyguard L +6a however i can get my hands on bigger stuff needed if neccesary:Sniper::Sniper::Sniper::Sniper::D

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Got the beacon few minutes ago, now we can start planning the date. Total cost was 689 peds. Lots of spots are still open.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  12. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

As i said, i cant pay anything but ill come open boxes if you want

• Like Like x 4
  13. :(Sorry guys, Cantbe and I will have to sit this one out:( NO PEDS:mad: CP took them all.
    We wish those that can take part the very best of luck:D and may you:Spam::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ah so you got it Mora, great.

Would running it this weekend be too soon? Friday evening or pretty much any time on Saturday should be fine for me at least. What do you all say?

• Like Like x 4
  15. I can also do Friday evening or the weekend but am in no great hurry so work it round other people. Shame about Team Serious, would a delay help them?

• Like Like x 3
  16. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Well i would like saturday or sunday :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Friday I can be here after 15:00 Calypso time.
    Saturday and Sunday I am busy at work so cannot play then.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Friday isn't good for me as I'll get back home at late friday night. How about next weekend?

• Like Like x 5
  19. Friday/saturday/sunday should be fine for me. Almost any given time is ok.

I'll throw in some options. We're talking about upcoming weekend now.

20:00 MA-time / friday
    20:00 MA-time / saturday

?

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.