Floating in NI space Day 2

Discussion in 'Next Island bugs & issues' started by Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey, Feb 21, 2012.

1. It all started when I left NI... I wanted to make a stop at the station, the portal was not recognizing me, so I relogged. When I had logged back in, I was not able to "T".... so here I am floating in space, doing cartwheels, unable to respawn anywhere.

When I log back in, I am back at the NI space station portal. Either I fall to the floor, or get blown out in space by the portal wash.... Whatever way i go, i never reach pvp space.

I have people try to shoot me, loot me, anything to get me to respawn, with no success....

I filed a support ticket, and got a somewhat quick response....

On 2012-02-19 23:44:48 SUPPORT replied:
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please accept our apologies for this issue.

I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.

In the meantime, would you like us to place your avatar at Crystal Arrival in Next Island or somewhere else, to help solve this issue?

Kind regards,
    Lydia | Next Island Support

I had sent back a few messages.... no answer back, this is a 24/7 game, 25/7 support is expected

sure..... drop me anywhere.... this is getting old quick

2. Liu

Liu

Same issue here. I heard there is a post on pcf where you canjust post your name and they quickly unblock you. Maybe faster than support.
    I tried, i'll see. So boring to have bugs like that in such a game!

3. Liu

Liu

Did youngot moved? I am still stuck.

4. the average response time is 2 days:) had the same problem and support fixed it pretty fast :)

5. I got rescued very quickly, less then 12 hours. But that may be because of the update. Who Knows?

6. Liu

Liu

Got rescued with the update as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.