1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia Universe boss fights and instances videos

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Tass, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Ah, unfortunate, so I'll just grab the Twitch files, and if no Twitch files available the YT files, ok? I assume the YT vids are exported to YT from Twitch.

Possibly you are not aware of this, with OBS you can stream to whatever platform and simultaneously record to HD in much better quality. The recorded better quality vid then can be uploaded to YT and to Twitch. Iirc Twitch Uploads are forever, unlike streams of unpartnered channels.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. I stream with geforce experience . The card can stream full hd. But I have an 8 year old quadcore pc. Pc simply crashes on full hd.
    So the gfx are 720p. Sorry about that. New pc is not on the list atm. New bathroom first.

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

We did this in May, thanks to crazy efforts of several team members and also thanks to this contribution by @Spawn :

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

Starting in July this has been added to the package of rewards:
    • your project (Twitch or YouTube or Website or ...) featured in one of our gleam competitions
    So stop sweating, instead start recording videos and writing articles :)