MSM End of an EU Writing Era ...

Discussion in 'MindStar Media' started by MindStar9, Oct 4, 2013.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

MS9-EU-WritingEnd.png

It was April 2, 2005 when I first stepped my virtual foot into Entropia Universe at the invite of my brother Jetboy who had already been in this environment for a month or so. It was my first, and it didn’t take me long to begin to feel how the impact and the influence of this unique experience would inspire me.

I joined the original Entropia Forum on June 15, 2005 and started an EU picture storytelling journey that eventually grew into greater and more interesting projects. Interacting live with a globally-diverse player base inside the game was quite fascinating, especially given my real life profession in behavioral sciences.

Working in the field comes with noted stereotyping, and I certainly had my challenges along the way, but for the most part, my writing was very well received and supported by the community for the past 8+ years, so I am very appreciative. It’s been an incredible and sometimes quirky journey, but also quite inspiring.

MSM will eventually be shut down, and much of the content copied to the MSM section at the EntropiaPlanets forum environment to be available for reading and research. I am working on a new website that will be my personal writing, and a different kind of writing than EU-related. It will be a while before the site is revealed, so in the meantime, you will have the MSM section at EP to visit for my writing content.

I’ll be around, and I’m sure will see some of you either in the game now and then, or on FB or Skype – I don’t think I’ll be doing that much posting on any of the forums going forward, but it depends on my experiences and my state of mind. And speaking of state of mind, I'm going to wait until the end of December before writing my "2013 EU State of Mind" so that I have the December VU to review after everyone has had their experiences and have posted their opinions – so I’ve been busy with getting reorganized.

I wish everyone the best.

Cheers!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.