EBN: Pristine Lands Found

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, Jun 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

EBN: Pristine Lands Found19 Jun 2006

The Imperial Explorers continue to map the vast land areas in the northern reaches of Amethera, with new species of wildlife and fauna being catalogued. In order to allow for the smooth expansion of the ever-growing colonist population, the Imperial government has decreed that almost all land areas discovered will be divided into sellable lots as soon as possible. This process should be finalized during the summer.

2. hhoooraayyyy :hooray:

You are all welcome to Itto's on the Nothern shore before visiting the north ;)

3. Excellent! Does anybody know whether or not there are any new tp's to be found up there?

4. Most likely not yet
    but maybe there will be...one right outside my frontdoor :tease:

5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Fantastic

Fantastic. Someplace new to blow up with bombs. I hear there is snow in this part of Amethera. I wonder if we will get fur parkas and new sheepskin lined boots. Hmmmm don't have sheep :(
    Maybe skis and a new sled, and snowball fights for land areas LOL Well enough fantasizing but I am really looking forward to some new terrain, and maybe some new mobs also.

:tumbleweed:

6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Did someone mention sheep???

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

hehe :hehe:

7. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

TP on beach?

No Itto,

no TP in your front beach, those are my claims.
    Every day I need to clean up there to keep your beach clean:)

Leeloo

8. UUUHHHHH , the bad word :tease:

9. I allways who did that for me, now i know better. Thx Leeloo :-D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.