Dogs

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Anna, May 31, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Do you like dogs? Do you have any? We have a five months old labrador, heres a picture if him :)

His favorite hobbies are swimming and rolling on freshly cutted grass, unfortunately in that order.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      388.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 16
  2. I love dogs but as I live alone and work it would not be fair to have any. One day though :).

• Like Like x 8
  3. Awwww. I'm definitely a cat person though!

• Like Like x 4
  4. He is sooo cute! I had a dog (and a cat), but not anymore because of allergy :(

My dog lives with an older couple just a few meters down the road from me, and my cat lives with my very best friend,
    so I know that they are in good care. Maybe I have some pics of them I can show, if you want to see?

• Like Like x 7
  5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I see. sooo cute is sooo cute ?What happened to dog and a cat but not? Good reason.
    That is something I haven't heard of.What's your problem?

6. Anna

Pics please :)

• Like Like x 8
  7. Ok I will search for them :)
    I might have them on the other computer.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Here are the pics of my dog Saga and my cat Tusse.
    I still call them mine, because they will always be my babies :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  9. Shame you couldn't keep them :(.

• Like Like x 6
  10. Yes I'm very sad about that. The good thing is that I can visit them anytime I want to. But ofcourse it's not quite the same. The dog, Saga, will turn 8 years old in august, but she still acts as a little puppy and has tons of energy and a big heart :D I had her since she was 1½ years old, because her previous owner just had a kid and there wasn't any room left for Saga. Saga means Fairytale btw :)

The cat Tusse is almost 3½ years old. I had him since he was only 9 weeks old. The cats should be 12 weeks when they are taken away from their mother, but the owner said he would put him and the other kittens to sleep if nobody wanted them :(
    Tusse climbed up my arm from the little box that he, his mom and siblings were laying in and I immediately fell in love with him :) He is the cosiest cat I ever had. He used to follow me around almost all the time and talk to me :) Once he was sitting on the back of the sofa and looked at me. Suddenly he jumped right into my arms. Good that I was prepared for it *lol* He trusts everybody but first I have to approve them :D He's very careful to strangers and never walk close to people he don't know.

• Like Like x 11
  11. Anna

We have a problem to the opposite, when our beast sees a unknown person, the effect is simular to a missile :D

• Like Like x 11
  12. *lol*

Saga is the same way. She looooooves people and other dogs :D

• Like Like x 9
  13. I think you could see the differences between cats and dogs very easily when it comes to Saga and Tusse :)

• Like Like x 7
  14. We have two welsh corgi cardigans named Aku and Hessu. Names come straight from the disneyland scheme, Aku means Donald and Hessu means Goofy. Aku is 4 years old and Hessu is 3 years old. They love walking in the water when water barely touches their stomach hair. I think they might like herding, as they are originally meant for herding, but we haven't taken them near sheep or cows yet.

Short feet, long back and big ears. You can't mis-identify when you see them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 12
  15. Anna

Heres our dog Pepe again.

Its soooooooooo hot here, and the beasts favorite hobby atm is chilling on the balcony, heres a pic.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9

16. He has grown a bit since the first post :D

Very cute!

• Like Like x 7
  17. Anna

Heres another pic, taken from last spring. Ill try to get some winter pictures, but taking pics of a black dog agaisnt snow is supririsingly hard!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  18. Anna

Some winter photos here.

Just noticed that the pics are kind of huge :eek:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.