Planet Calypso: Do you mind? I'm kinda busy here... I have nothing for you.

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Quality... sheer quality...

no more for you my friend.jpg

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. I already have the knife...now, how to get his spare rifle...if he has nothign to offer ? x'D ;'D

3. On par with 'Mulmun attack on Atlas Haven' happening at Fort Zeus. Those mulmun guys are not good at calypsography, are they?

Just go to Icarus and click him ferociously - he'll give you a rifle to be left alone. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. got to kill a few level 2 and 3 critters around icarus... baby daikiba, and a starving little atrax baby, but no biggie... as for the knife, if is still tradeable? I didn't get mine a while back... also, as far as the gun goes, stats are a little worse than herman law-r, but ammo use is a bit smaller too match, so probably about equal.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh rookie chat (ie Svarog mainly) seems to think it is reasonable stats. I just found out that Opalo isn't king of eco any more haha. I am so out of touch!

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh rookie chat (ie Svarog mainly) seems to think it is reasonable stats. I just found out that Opalo isn't king of eco any more haha. I am so out of touch!

7. Stop double posting or I will report you !

8. Stop double posting or I will report you !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.