1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Planet Calypso: Do you mind? I'm kinda busy here... I have nothing for you.

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Jul 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Quality... sheer quality...

no more for you my friend.

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. I already have the knife...now, how to get his spare rifle...if he has nothign to offer ? x'D ;'D

3. On par with 'Mulmun attack on Atlas Haven' happening at Fort Zeus. Those mulmun guys are not good at calypsography, are they?

Just go to Icarus and click him ferociously - he'll give you a rifle to be left alone. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. got to kill a few level 2 and 3 critters around icarus... baby daikiba, and a starving little atrax baby, but no biggie... as for the knife, if is still tradeable? I didn't get mine a while back... also, as far as the gun goes, stats are a little worse than herman law-r, but ammo use is a bit smaller too match, so probably about equal.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh rookie chat (ie Svarog mainly) seems to think it is reasonable stats. I just found out that Opalo isn't king of eco any more haha. I am so out of touch!

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh rookie chat (ie Svarog mainly) seems to think it is reasonable stats. I just found out that Opalo isn't king of eco any more haha. I am so out of touch!

7. Stop double posting or I will report you !

8. Stop double posting or I will report you !