1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia News: Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Who knows what the truth is?

Is it even ‘out there’?

In an earlier post I pasted a reply from DT Support where I asked them straight if the money was taken from EU or MindArk and they said ‘no’ and the cash came from an external source with no connection to MindArk.

If DT Support aren’t being honest with their customers well...[insert some dire consequences here].

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Derptokens! - love it :D

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

This does feel a bit tin foil hat theory.... has anyone actually checked the decay of the weapons that people are suddenly thinking are conking out faster than they used to? It's all on record in the various wikis so shouldn't be hard to check.

For the record I don't personally think they would dare do this. Besides, if people are throwing round numbers like 2 or 4 mil a year (assume this is profit?) it would take them years to siphon an extra 12 mil.

Has anyone checked the derptoken ledger yet for the 12 million dollar transaction? I mean, I know it wasn't there at the end of the sale, but maybe it showed up by now?

4. No need to hide with supposed decay, they introduced looter skills witch directly affect TT return creating extra profit for MA till players skill up.
    Its small percentage but exist and confirmed by MA that looter skills affect TT return.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting but regardless, this doesn't magic up an instant 12mil. It would still take decades. Also if next year's finances suddenly revealed a high return from in game activities I think heads would turn. And not in a good way.

BTW I tried to look at that etherscan thing but found I was immediately out of my depth and had no idea what anything meant or how one would spot a 12mil USD transaction. Anyone more skilled in this?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Uncheck the "Add" Button in the login page was supposed to lower loot chance.
    Finally they removed it later.
    Meaning all this was just a big lie.

So for the looter skills / professions.... understand who can.

Btw, MA is always doing things with a hidden reason... "same".

• Like Like x 1
  7. OOooOOoO, the "ad" button x'D

Massive Ads was contracted by MindArk in March of 2006.
    (To bring tons of realworld advertisements ingame.)
    2 months later, may of 2006, arch-enemy Microsoft bought Massive Ads,
    just to shut it down in 2010.

(So, Massive Ads is no longer existing since 2010)

But till August of 2012 MindArk was still hyping their
    "reallife advertisements via massive ads"

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1