Entropia News: ComPet Announcement

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Sep 17, 2018.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Now now. Let's start by removing the absolute most useless shite; The MindArk management. Goodbye SSimmonds. Goodbye TimkranSS 1 and TimkranSS 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. So wait.... Compet came... Compet failed... Compet was shut down.... and MindArk is trading 5 compet deeds for 2 Arkadia moon deeds as a "refund" for Compet deed prices?
    Damnit I miss all the good stuff!

EU is completely dead. Reason being you can't make money from it anymore. If it was still profitable by grinding/playing (as opposed to investing HUGE just to get very slow ROI) they wouldn't have to try and do things like ComPet. Just go back to the old model, the old loot system. Drop UL weapons again. Right now making money from gaming is a huge deal. Ppl mainly try via streaming now BUT it's THE time to get a massive influx of people who want to get paid to play (especially when they already have huge stream followings).

Golden time of opportunity for MindArk but I think they're so buried in debt (meaning they can't back the PEDs in game and in dormant accounts) that they can't afford any income model other than "Rape the playerbase".

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 272 pages of spam, since july 2018 and it keeps growing on a daily basis. :'D

Soon MA will be bankrupt, because of the forum traffic... ;D

compet offtopic section.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Huge update on the compet site !!11

compet offline 2 inquiry.jpg

Im sure there will be a loyal patron (or two) beeing interested in this scam. ^^

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

"Servers has been disabled."

I'm almost convinced their copywriter also writes code. It'd explain a lot, for sure. Who on earth lets someone with less than basic grasp of English write stuff like this on official websites (or mission texts, for that matter)?

6. The internet ruined our languages ? ;D

can has cheezburgers.jpg

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

naaahhhh it's evolution

8. narfi

narfi Lost

I have a 9yr old son.
    He says this to me an average of 5 times per week :/

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Then your work is done :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.