MindArk: Be the president of Virtual Reality...

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by McCormick, Nov 22, 2015.

1. People with slow internet already complain about oblivion having too many informations... ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Time for MA to stop floating ideas, and actually deliver something related to EU again. Screw Failpet. Screw their shitty meeting software they use to communicate with the developers of Failpet. Screw their failed planets system. Screw them buying real estate. Screw icos.

Fucking improve Entropia Universe. That's what your customers and partners are actually paying for. The least you could do is show them the common courtesy and pretend you still care, rather than trying to always cash in on the next big thing (and failing miserably, you clowns).

• Like Like x 2
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Damn you NotAdmin, now THEY WILL release a State of the Universe 2018... ^^

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

1 Compet Payout says they won't ;)

Wistrel

PS don't worry, I know it's a lot but I promise I'm good for the money. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. We are still waiting for our presidential strongbox.

But I just found out that you had to be on Rocktropia for 1 special weekend in mid 2017, to recieve a "presidential crate"...you even had to "pay" with some rockbucks to recieve all of the below items...

lol...at least one last entry for oblivion...

povr crate.jpg

mastermesh posted it over on the other forum in mid 2017.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297115-POVR-Items-and-Xmas-Item(s)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

LEGEND!

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I offer 1 Compet Payout for a presidential crate

Wistrel

PS don't worry, I know it's a lot but I promise I'm good for the money. ;)
    sorry the joke was too good not to use more than once :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. so, when can i vote again on fakecrap? i thought the 4 years are over already, and our president went jfk anyways?

i think we should build a wall in space and make the planetpartners pay for it. #voteprophet2021 :smirking:

9. Rumor has it, ND is still happily spending the money from his teLOLport-token scam. ^^

Even the fanboys are truly pissed right now, watching MAs every single step...so yea, a new Virtual President would be the perfect way to unleash their credit cards again. :'D

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Let it rock let it rock let it rock...

• Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.