Be carrefull of "lara str mistress"

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by tartiflette, Jan 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Hi

I had a problem with a scammer named "lara str mistress" please tell his name to anyone u know.
    He stole ped to noob unaware.

I already contacted mindark assistance against him.

Be really carrefull of "lara str mistress" please!!!! :mad:

• Like Like x 16
  2. what she did to you???

3. I saw some other ppl complaining abou this avatar running the armour repair scam. Thanks for the warning tariflette!

• Like Like x 6
  4. I hate people like that. they do not help the image of these types of games.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

EU is like RL Xander. Scammers in RL can also be the same in VL. After all, EU is far from a game. It is mostly VL.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Almost, Except I cant knock them upside thier head in the game. I can only tell everyone else about them. :)

• Like Like x 7
  7. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Re: Be carrefull of "lara str mistress"

Nearly so. Really you don't think so? That's a rather sweeping generalization.I'm happy you're amused.

8. Thanks TalkerBot!

• Like Like x 2
  9. She told me she was able to craft a nemessis armor for me ..... i was stupid to not verify if this armor was craftable.
    So i gave some PED to him for the armor and.... no armor .
    The solution would be to ask him to see the Bluprint!!!!
    I hate thoses ppl who take profit of unexperienced players.....
    So i tell his name to every players i see now

ITS LARA STR MISTRESS

Cya

• Like Like x 6
  10. The best solution is to tell them to go craft it and hand over PEDs only in the trade window for the actual item. Don't accept rubbish about not being able to afford to craft it.

Sorry that you got caught out :-( I hate people who do that to new people...

• Like Like x 8
  11. Lara str mistress is stil in game, i saw here this morning.
    The MA assistance is in progress.
    This scammer is dangerous !!!

• Like Like x 5
  12. Damn i have to make justice by myself!!!!!......
    I saw 3 days ago LARA STR MISTRESS attempt to scam a guy, if i done nothing this poor guy give her all his Ghost armor, i saved him .
    Lara wear a pink outfit and a hat, she send message to guys in auction shop in PA( near the TP) , and go with them in red shop behind, then she say she can upgrade armor , if the guy give her the armor she keep it!!!!
    IF MA DO NOTHING WE MUST STOP ALL THESES SCAMMER BY OURSELVES!!!!!

• Like Like x 8
  13. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

There are so many people in this forum and in the societies represented here that if you need crafting done or most other services performed, they are more than happy to oblige. In most cases at TT or even less pricing as well.

Verbal agreements in virtual life are 'honor system' only. If you don't know the person, then be skeptical.

If you know the person... then make sure you're not standing in a lootable PvP zone and in their direct line of fire. Oh wait. That's if the person is me, but don't worry, my chances of taking you down are pretty low anyway due to my skills and equipment and besides, my EuTropian training prevents me from enjoying this type of questionable activity.

:D

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.