Atlas of Planet Calypso

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by nexus7, Nov 4, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Just did this new map of Planet Calypso due to the three new islands that were added. It should probably be moved to the Guides section when that's made available though...

calypsoBIG.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Nice work Nexus7. +rep from me. :ok:

3. Thanks Burgerman :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice one Nexus, looks like I have some catching up to do :).

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks... I just thought that there should be a revised map on Calypso as it's changed so much. There was a lot of cutting'n'pasting - me fingers got numb :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice one nexus +rep - can you see if you can get it in the guides section of the CMS somehow?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks phunksta. I found out about a week ago that making the Guides section available is fairly strait forward, but didn't actually do it because for some reason the insert image tool doesn't show images in posts at their original size if you upload them from your pc. The URL option could be used though, as long as I remember not to delete images from photo-sharing sites :D

---mini update---

Seems like I jumped the gun a bit with saying 'making the Guides section available is fairly strait forward'. I just found out it isn't :p

Basically, it was set to 'unpublished', so I changed that to 'published', but I still couldn't find a way of actually getting content into the Guides section.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Seems all the editing is done on the page itself. On the top-right there should be a little widget to allow you to create an article. You can also promote a post to an article from the post itself. Finally to edit the section you have to hover it's title and a little pencil appears, that gets you into there.
    Way to go to hiding the options vbulletin ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks phunksta :D The teleporter atlas for Planet Calypso is now mirrored in the Guides section.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.