Arkadia Moon Deeds payout value

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by joihnsonlee, Apr 9, 2019.

1. when does Arkadia Moon Deeds payout?

and much does it pay out?

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Daily, I believe. And it's a few PEC every day. I did a bit of googling, but it seems all trackers are outdated (last updates in 2016 or so).

3. Ark moon deeds haven't been around that long. The moon hasn;t been around that long. There has been a vu update recently with some moon missions, which has given a bit more daily income. an ark moon deed now pays out around 2 pecs per day.
    you pay 60 ped for one, so it will take around 8 to 9 years to break even. So if you want to make profit with Ark moon deeds, you need to believe the game will still be here for 9 years, and you need to believe the 2 pec income will be constant.

Ofcourse you could also try to sell your deeds for a higher price when they become tradable. Then you need to believe all deeds will eventually sell. And you also need to believe the price of the ark moon deeds will go up, instead of down.
    Ark underground deeds used to be 50 ped introduction price. When they sold out, price went up to 75 ped. But there has to be enough volume of players willing to buy the deeds at higher prices.
    There are a lot of IFs and believes in this thread.
    And that's the way it is with investments. At least this is an ingame deed, and not a compet deed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I didn't think it did payout till all deeds sold or something?

[edit ignore, just seen above post)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Oh, my bad. I looked for AUD deed payout. I totally misread that bit :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.