Planet Calypso: Any Rpers out There?

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Ehop22, Apr 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hows it my Character name is Eric Orso Hopson, i just started this game, and is wondering if theres an RPERS or RP groups out there, This game seems like it has real RP potential and i know theres gotta be someone or a small group out there that Rps in this game. If so id love to get in contact with them, so please search the name up Eric Orso Hopson in game and send me a PM or FR and we can make it happen, Also if yall know of other places i can search for RP please drop it down below =) Thanks yall, Happy Gaming

2. narfi

narfi Lost

google "I am my Avatar"

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, it was once an intensive RPG with wide social aspects and a strong community, player events and radio shows. It degenerated to an expensive grinding game during the last years. There are still some relicts of old communities in game I believe. You should contact members of active societies (check society terminal). In the past I could tell you the names of a dozen folks who would help you. Today I would say Narfi is one of the last men I would suggest.
    But I'm out of the game since two years. Because it wasn't a RPG anymore and became to expensive. MA decided to focus at kinda Tamagotchi games and killed the community aspects consequently one after another. Meanwhile it's hard to get colors to customize your clothes and really hard to get makeup materials to customize the appeareance of your avatar. An old friend told my lately: "I always sell makeup materials to the trade terminal instead of auction." (Trade terminal means this materials are lost for community. No one can buy them from trade terminal. It's kinda garbage chute for worthless things.)

4. well shit

5. Ok i googled it aind it keeps taken me to Iamavatar.org... Is that what im supposed to see?

6. i fudge that up. I googled the right thing... But Which link do i click

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think Narfi was joking about Neverdie's song (unless I am wrong). I don't know of any RP groups in Entropia. Closest I got was writing bits of stories.

8. i figured that out later LOL .... This game has some real RP potential even tho its changed so much... Im sure i can find SOMEone or a small group of rpers

9. narfi

narfi Lost

I am my Avatar is the song I was talking about, it is also the idea I feel embodies my experience with Entropia.

I "RP" a 20th century man who spends much of his life in the various virtual worlds of Entropia.
    Narfi in Entropia is an extension of myself, and the 'role' I play, but it extends beyond that, because it is part of the 'role' I play in reality as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I used to RP.

Real life me is an atheist. My in-game counterpart was a priest following the path of Lootius. We started holy wars against other factions, and performed general religious services to random people in exchange for PEDs.

Back then, the game was still fun, though.

11. Col is back ingame btw.
    Leganza and Kristoliquid are running it.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.