1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any info/insight about this?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Edvard, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Hello everyone. Something wierd happened me while i was playing and i couldn't find any info about it. I must confess that i am new to the game and i have much to learn. So please, excuse me if this is a noob thread.

But first, images speak better than words.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

I was playing like i normally do, when suddenly, the loot window appeared like this... I don't know if this is a bug or what... The numers started to change after every action i made. I'm posting some screenshots in succession for you to see.

Now some questions:
    1) Is this a normal/known bug?
    2) Did this happen to anyone before?
    3) Any info, in general, about this phenomenon?
    4) Does it have anything to do with loot calculation or it's just a visual bug?

Again, i remind you that i'm new, so if i did something wrong by posting here, i apologize in advance.

Thank you for your time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. DO NOT CLICK CLOSE !!!!!!!! This is the secret formula !

;D

Either your graphics card has issues or the buffer...maybe clean those (dynamic) temp files via the client loader.
    Mabye Entropia has issues....naaahhhhh ;D

Anyway, (very) nice one ! :'D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sad that a noob got this and not you! You have been here all these years to get that secret formula! I know you have, but that YOU must save the image! :)

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah the loot window...

5. put the entire universe in your pocket so we'll have a server reset.