1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-valentine's day party ;) with AtlasHavenRadio.com announcing a prizewiner.

Discussion in 'AHR - Atlas Haven Radio' started by goodgrief999, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Well all my cash went to the wrong place tonight, I ran out of ammo as a result and decided to take up AtlasHaven Radio.com's party invitation.
    I didn't regret it.
    And, I filmed the climax of the party, the big prize give-away.
    A big thankyou to 'Mari Juana' of the dung collectors society, for 'the free love'. ;>)
    (hint, if you like the film, feel free to add the channel, goodgrief999)
    p.s. if you don't enjoy the music, cut to 2:30 for the juicey bits.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Looks like it was a great party! Once again, great video clip there!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Banned instantly in Finland ! @ ? ><
    Have made a special re-mash just for Fins, and that's currently going thru Youtube's dispute process before release. Thought I was in trouble, i.e. copyright, but looks like I'll be ok, or rather my channel (goodgrief999) will carry on.
    Boo.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Banned in Finland? I'm surprised at that... As to the copyright question, I'm sure AtlasHavenRadio wouldn't object as they would probably welcome being mentioned on an EU community site. BTW - the voice recording is very clear, so just wondering what you recorded the clip with.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nice one Boo, just got to watch it, been ages since I went to one of these.

• Like Like x 2
  6. no Nexus m8. it's the big lads are after me, the only excuse I can think of ATM is "It wasn't me a big boy did it and ran away."
    :P EMI and Sony are claiming copyright to the audio, even on the remix which has a roughly 80/90 year old public domain Eric Satie track.
    I use Fraps now, it's reasonably reliable and, this more recent release has a buffer so you can record about 30 seconds before you hit the record button. I used xfire for a while, it worked fine, but suddenly completely stopped. The difference is xfire is free, Fraps is ~ $15 US.
    Boo.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ah, k - get you now on the copyright thing. I used to use the free version of Fraps but I had the watermark problem, so now I use WeGame which is free and no watermark...

• Like Like x 2