A Question

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Phoenix, Jan 1, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Does anyone know if you can make a double-sided melee weapon (like the one Darth Maul has in Star Wars Episode 1)? Is there a blueprint for that? Is it possible to create a blueprint?

2. Hi Phoenix.
    Short answer : no , you cannot create BP´s atm and no there is no double sided weapon available today .

3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I don't think MA staff have watched Star Wars yet - I reckon they are still watching Conan the Barbarian. hehe :hehe: ( axes, clubs )

Hopefully we might see some more futuristic weapons in the future. :)

4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Variety

I guess they don't play RPGs. There would be much more pleasure and fun if there was some variety in weapons. After all, there are a lot of people out there who play RPGs and certainly they would like variety. And they should really improve the battles. More action, more moves, even press buttons to evade attacks, than just shoot, get hit, then shoot, maybe slash and so on. ](*,)It is a little boring. Anyway, I guess I'm being a little harsh at them. It is still early for such changes. Thanks for the info guys. See you ingame!

5. Dunno if this is already possible but it would be good to be able to equip 2 single handed melee weapons to get double attack rate...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.