Planet Calypso News: A new settlement in the CLD Estate System

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Sep 30, 2015.

1. The previous two CLD estate locations at Southern Ithaca and Livas are now joined by a settlement on the Isle of Troy down in the south-east corner of the Eudoria continent [coords: 80232, 66387].

The Isle of Troy settlement consists of 52 land plots in 4 different sizes. The plots will be claimed in the same dutch-auction way as on the previous settlements. The bidding will start on Friday October 2, 2015 at 11.00 UTC.

Read more about the CLD estate plots on www.planetcalypso.com/land-plots/

For more information on the Harvesting system related to the CLD estate system please see www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/harvesting/

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Surely that isn't... information?

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ah no... it wasn't. Just an explanation about the existing tree "felling" system.

This is really rather quite worrying actually. Consider what goes on lately:

• A mission Galactica that requires high levels of investment for items that likely are not worth the cost to obtain them, both in use and on the open market (maybe in the past, but not now)
    • Merging of the auctions to accommodate a new category of space mission that was subsequently forgotten about
    • A lucky dip purchasing scheme
    • A new land management system that is being kept a secret "for the good of the economy" and definitely not because it probably only exists on paper in the same way fishing "did"
    • Pets delivering buffs that are not worth the effort/cost
    • A "kickstarter" without the high profile or "security" of a Kickstarter that only delivers screenshots, not even information about how it will work
    • A higher level newbie gear deposit option
    • A PP that was meant to "Hard Launch" but instead is running a very basic world and only does minor updates that could be achieved by a few individuals
    • No notable platform updates for months
    • Simple bugs like mobs facing the wrong way going unaddressed for ages
    • Months of high End Eomon Mob Events
    All this points to a need for greater deposits while reducing development/content creation output which makes me feel a tad concerned that maybe MA are tightening their belts in the wrong places (keeping exec's and loosing creators). I'm starting to think that (awesome) sound guy is the only one doing anything at MA HQ.

wistrel

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

You forgot the T-shirts! How could you forget the T-shirts?

5. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

ROFL!

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Quite right! Thanks for the reminder! I also note MA add fuel to the fire by adding more strongbox items.

7. The worst thing is, such "lists" show up again and again, since 2001.

Every year these lists show up and get as well forgotten, together with its content. And dare you to mention "old lists" again, because
    then, if you do mention this "old repeatable stuff" again, others will force you to stfu, as "you talk about the past only".

They call you whiner. They advice you to quit.
    They tell you, that you are only allowed to "talk" if you play & deposit.
    Seriously, wtf is wrong with these guys ?!?!

Then we forget (I dont) and forgive (I dont) again and again
    and always await the new content happily (I dont).
    (this doesnt automatically mean I have to quit the game)

People like Edward Magyar Republic for example, who make it to the "Client Loader" with bullshit nonsense like:
    Why every MMO enthusiast should have an Entropia Universe Account

I mean, what the fuck
    Propaganda at its finest.

People like him dont want people like me.
    Poeople "that block the future" of this MMO.
    This is what he wrote to me.

Sure, if you dont know about "the lists" that exist since 2001, it sounds quite decent.
    Maybe too good to be true, as you dont know about "the lists".

Either such people like Magyar are lickspittlers, getting supported by MA or they dont know what they are doing...
    in that case, please forgive them. ;D

"Project Entropia" was like a religion. Religion can be evil. But we got raised with it. You dont just change a religion.
    If you are trying to change a religion...well, you know...the people at MA, our original "prophets" (most of them gone),
    managed to change our religion.

Our own prophets...lead by $...ok, enough with this fanatical ^^ but I think you get the point.

Oh yeah, those t-shirts...they showed up for some time in 2002 as well.
    And dissapeared.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.