Planet Calypso: A big thankyou for voting me in as Overlord of Eudoria

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Norbert, May 10, 2016.

1. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Well what can i say, the polls are closed and although some competition from B,C,D and E I won the Election with a significant Majority.

I thank all the community for their support and as my first initiative as DUOOE (Divine & Ultimate Overlord of Eudoria) i propose we start hasty work on a Death Star. There will be an IPO to raise funds with 1 million shares at a small cost of $100 each to fund building, equiping and staffing the Death Star providing 5 thousand jobs aboard the vessel.

These costs are for real world construction, virtual costs are significantly lower, now imagine the boost to the economy!

My first act on completion of the death star will be the utter capitulation and destruction of any planet that disagree's with me... damn godammit i mean us!.

Yours

The Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria

*** Latest News ***

It is with pleasure that i give you the death star IPO website - shares available soonish, well maybe soonish or much later.

http://overlordofeudoria.wix.com/shares

Make the dream happen, invest today!

For further information contact overlordofeudoria@gmail.com now

Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria
    Dibbler

Last edited: May 11, 2016
    • Gratz x 2
    • Hussked x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. Actually, construction of a Death Star might generate orders of magnitude more outside interest than some shitty IPO.

//Haruto, Rodent of the Multiverse
    Now, back to gnawing.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  3. Dear Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria!

First of all, allow me to congratulate you on your election, Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria!

I am definitely interested in supporting your idea. Where can I buy the shares?

The part about the jobs sounds especially interesting. Can you provide some further information about what these jobs will involve, exactly?

Also, forgive me for sounding sceptical but for some reason I didn't get any information about this election (e.g. by email) before it took place. So, was this a properly controlled election? Were you the only real candidate? What would have happened if B,C,D or E had won?

Of course I do not, in any way, want to imply that this election was not genuine - these are just some open questions that I have. :smile1:

4. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Arise subject, no need to bow down for quite so long.

The IPO website will be up shortly to sell to smaller investors, however for purchases of over 100 shares this can be done through a direct bank transfer (available on request) before the website is live.

http://overlordofeudoria.wix.com/shares

The jobs will be directly funded via the IPO share money, minus ofc expenses as organising construction of a death star has many **hidden godammit** i mean unforeseen expenses. The death star will need 5 thousand avatars to keep the DS running and serviced at all times, reppers, pilots, canteen staff, cleaners, boot polishers, and the highest paid jobs of targeting the huge weapon and pressing the big red button.

The election was well advertised, mainly in the lost and found column of the local free paper, and a card in the newsagents window for a few days. I myself oversaw the election so that it was fair, and everyone had a chance to stand if they put up the money to do so ($10k per candidate). The actual vote was well controlled with a secret ballot at the local bar, of which the returning officer announced a landslide victory with 80% of the cast vote.

I look forward to your continued servitude

Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria Dibbler

If you need to contact me : overlordofeudoria@gmail.com

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  5. As minister of war and foreign affairs, if you are ever near the death stars sewage pumping station, my office is always open

6. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

Ah minister i have not yet detailed and published the full government at this time, but thankyou for your words and i'm sure you will serve the subjects well in your appointed post.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I always feel sorry for the guys in the fire tube

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Dear Divine and Ultimate Overlord Of Eudoria,

thank you for the additional explanations! Everything sounds legit to me (and sorry again for my initial scepticism).

I sent you an email concerning the direct bank transfer.

9. Think I'll wait to buy shares on the star crusher since it's potential is much greater than a mere death star. Maybe it'll be available in the next end of year sale?

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Good lord !
    I was wondering when you would finally enter the public with these great news.
    The voting was indeed a fascinating process and many lost their head (and account)

Im already owing pre-alpha IPOs, that dissapear after some time. Im sure youll fix that asap.
    I got em of the black market, just to let you know.

Hope the 1st target of the DeathStar will be Monria, so we can finally kick the satanic, bugged evil out of the Entropia Universe.
    Next Island has no voting rights and is of no use. After the destruction the other planets might agree with your opinions, but to
    put the rule to the test we could at least move the DeathStar towards Toulan or Cyrene and make some further announcements
    and change some more rules on the fly.

Then we need to discuss about the retirement of our President again that you have been talking about. And Id agree to use lethal force asap.
    But Im sure ND already understood as his successor got already voted anyway.

HAIL NORBERT !

p.s.
    Ya, roleplaying died as well inside of Entropia. :'(

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. :alcohol:

:dunno:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.